CLARK Introduces to Seat as Part of it’s ORSPosted: August 23, 2016
CLARK is pleased to announce the release of a new Hip Restraint Seat for its Operator Restraint System into the North American market.
This seat reflects a year and a half of CLARK development and test time. Compliant with ANSI B56.11.8, this seat combines operator comfort and productivity in a seat platform that promotes operator comfort and safety.
- Thick foam padding to promote operator comfort.
- Improved seat switch technology prevents inadvertent neutral shift.
- Easy to service and replace seat parts as needed.
- Meets industry vibration standards. Less vibration on the operator.
- Seat adjustment of a total 6 inches fore and aft.
- 2.4. inches of vertical travel.
- Larger weight range (110lbs. to 370lbs.) and larger seat area to accommodate all body types.
- Restraints double as arm rests which allows the operator to be more comfortable when leaning left or right.
- High visibility orange belt-easy to see.
- 30 degrees of back angle.
- Promotes 3 points entry/exit as per ANSI requirements.
CLARK forklifts have always been designed for comfort, safety and productivity. To learn more about our CLARK forklifts, please visit our CLARK Material Handling Showroom.