CLARK is pleased to announce the release of a new Hip Restraint Seat for its Operator Restraint System into the North American market.
This seat reflects a year and a half of CLARK development and test time. Compliant with ANSI B56.11.8, this seat combines operator comfort and productivity in a seat platform that promotes operator comfort and safety.
- Thick foam padding to promote operator comfort.
- Improved seat switch technology prevents inadvertent neutral shift.
- Easy to service and replace seat parts as needed.
- Meets industry vibration standards. Less vibration on the operator.
- Seat adjustment of a total 6 inches fore and aft.
- 2.4. inches of vertical travel.
- Larger weight range (110lbs. to 370lbs.) and larger seat area to accommodate all body types.
- Restraints double as arm rests which allows the operator to be more comfortable when leaning left or right.
- High visibility orange belt-easy to see.
- 30 degrees of back angle.
- Promotes 3 points entry/exit as per ANSI requirements.
CLARK forklifts have always been designed for comfort, safety and productivity. To learn more about our CLARK forklifts, please visit our CLARK Material Handling Showroom.
When it comes to servicing your forklift or any product related to your forklift in Peoria, one call to Apex is all it takes. We service all makes and models forklifts. From the forks on the front, to the counterweight in the back, and everything in between, we are here to make sure your forklift fleet’s productivity is operating at peak performance. You can count on us for prompt professional and courteous for:
- 24 Hour On-Call Forklift Service
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Radio Dispatched Service Vehicles
- Advanced GPS Dispatching Program
- Portable Welding
- NO Hourly Travel Charge
- NO Environmental Surcharges
- NO Fuel Surcharge
- NO Consumable Materials Charge
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Scrap Pickup – FREE!
- In-House Maintenance
- Battery Reconditioning
- Battery Load Testing
- Battery Planned Maintenance
- Charger Planned Maintenance
- Comprehensive Inspections
- Complete Repair Capabilities
- See our Service Guarantee
Additional Forklift and Fleet Services Available in Peoria
- Learn about our forklift Planned Maintenance Programs can save you money and improve your productivity and bottom line performance.
- Want to get out of the forklift fleet management business? Let us do it for you with one of our ForkliftFleet Management Programs tailored to your needs.
- Don’t forget your forklift batteries and chargers. Our Power Factor Service maximizes useful life, improves performance and reduces your forklift battery and charger costs.
Want to talk to us about service for your materials handling equipment? Complete our Service Request Form and we’ll get right back to you.
Apex Material Handling
5701 W. Smithville Road
Peoria, IL 61607
See on Map